Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Been gone for a second!

Ok yall, so I was MIA for a second, but I am back now. I am officially down 13.2 pounds! I started at 193.4, and now I am at 180.2! WOOHOO!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I even lost 1.6 during Thanksgiving, even though I cheated a little bit. My dad is a chef, and he made Sweet Potato Cheesecake . . .I had to taste it!

Right now I am at a conference for work, and I am being so good. I cooked all my food and brought it with me! I am so serious about this weight coming off! Before my colleague and I got on the road, we went by our office. My other coworkers asked me where was I disappearing to and how much had I lost. They were actually calling me "skinny minnie!" I was so crunk. My nickname in middle school was Sticks, so I have not always been this size. Don't forget . . . I am trying to get my SWAG back!

I am a walking ad for HCG! I tell people about it. I haven't gotten bad reactions at all. My FB inbox stays filled with people asking me questions or encouraging me. I just hope I can get my mom to try it. 

My recipes are still getting me through and I tried Italian Mini Meatballs for Thanksgiving . . . new favorite recipe (will post probably tonight)!!!!

So anyway, life is kinda normal again, but about to swing back to the busy way, but I am really going to get it together and get back here. I did take a couple pics for Thanksgiving so I will get them up here, but more will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment