Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today was a test . . . AND I PASSED!!!!

So today was a busy day for me . . . I had to pack up and go out of town, went to a baby shower, and then went to my father's home, oh yeah, HE'S A CHEF!!! I didn't cheat at all, not once!!!! I am so proud of myself! One of my friends held a Hershey kiss in my face and was like "eat it, eat it, you know you want to." I just stared at her; mainly because I didn't want it! YES!!! I love the phrase "nothing tastes better than how skinny feels!" So true! Nighty nighty!

1 comment:

  1. wonder why people have to put food in your face when you are dieting??? This has happened to me SEVERAL times!!!! I had a homemade chocolate chip cookie held in my face!!! Do you know how hard that was not to bite it!!!! LOL I bet you do! Good job on the blog!

    ReplyDelete