Thursday, November 18, 2010

Will I ever see 185.0?

I lost 1.4 yesterday! So excited about it! I drank enough water yesterday, so I am glad that I lost that much. I wish that I could have gotten off that 0.2 lbs to get to 185.0. But anyway, I am down a total of 8.2 pounds. I am very proud of myself.

So quick story, I was talking to my mom and was telling her how munch weight I have lost. She is worried that I am not getting enough calories in a day. She is doing WW and counting points. After we finished our convo, she called me right back, and then asked me this: "Geralyn, are you giving yourself injections?!" I explained to her that I am taking the drops, but it was funny to me. Maybe I can get her to join me in this journey when I start Round 2 in January.

The question is this: Will I ever see 185? Hopefully tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment