Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i cheated

Ok so yesterday, I cheated. I was so mad at myself. I had a few small plates of popcorn and some chocolate mint candy. I was at a meeting with teachers for my job. UGH!!!!! So tried my best to fix the situation by drinking water until I turned into a water faucet. I worked apparently because I loosed 0.4 lbs. That's right, I made it my business to not gain.

I cooked last night for dinner last night, lunch today, and dinner tonight. I was so happy to be back in my own element since I had been out of town. And guess what I did . . .  I LEFT MY LUNCH AT HOME with my drops!!!!!! Everything! WTHeck? I don't get home until late in the afternoon. All I have are my 60 ounces of water. So now I have to fight the urge to buy something to eat. BLAH!!!!!! I will figure something out.

Well just so far . . . I have loosed 6.6 pounds and around 10 inches! I can tell a difference in the way my stomach looks, and I can definitely start to see a waistline. I must stay focused.

TTYL!   Working on the SWAG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment