Sunday, November 14, 2010

R1P2D7 . . . Pounds and Inches!

Ok so I have been doing the VLCD for 7 days now, well after I eat today. I have survived all types of food temptation . . . Taco Bell, Zaxby's, Golden Ranch, McDonald's, all of that. I am proud of myself. What I haven't mastered yet is the water thing. That is what got me in trouble on Friday night. I had 20 ounces of some iced tea drink mix, and when I weighed my self Saturday morning I had GAINED 1.6 pounds! I knew what it was immediately! I was so mad, but I knew how to fix it. I did and this morning I came in at 187.4. So I loosed the 1.6 and lost a little more. So that is a total of 5.6 again! My BMI has also dropped 0.9. Still working on my SWAG though.

Now these inches are something else . . . If I measured write, I have lost 9 inches from my body! I am going to get remeasured to day because 4 of those are from my waist, not my stomach (I wish), but my waist! That is a little crazy right? We will see. I will also start posting some of my favorite recipes . . . I am eating so good yall!

SWAG ya' later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I followed your link from HCGDieters on Yahoo Groups. I am in day 6 of my journey with HCG--4 of those are VLCD. I had to measure my waist (@bellybutton) because it was feeling much looser than 6 days ago. I have lost 2.25 inches just from my waist! So I know how you feel. I am just in awe at how fast the reshaping is happening. :)

    Congrats to you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, it'c crazy huh?Congrats on that. But I am really enjoying the diet. I am actually looking forward to Round 2 which will start in February.

    ReplyDelete