Monday, November 8, 2010

I am really doing this . . . R1P2D1!

Well I am doing it! I am using HCG to help me lose weight. I have finished the first day of the VLCD (very low calorie diet), and I feel ok. 

I wanted to start this blog so that I will have a reminder of how this journey will work for me. I am so tired of trying everything under the sun. I also wanted to create a space for other African-American women to find out about HCG.

Well let's get started with my stats. My weight this morning after my 2 load days was 193.0 lbs. My goal weight is 140 by May 2011 (that month I will have my 30th birthday). If I follow the HCG protocol, then this goal could be reached by March 2011. I will be posting my stats daily, or at least trying to, in addition to any other little HCG tidbits.

I researched this program for about a month and a half before ordering. I made sure that I had everything that I needed to succeed. Right now, I can say that preparation has been the key. 

Today was the first day of eating on Phase 2 which is the 500 calorie portion of the program, and it went well. Last night I made my lunch and dinner for today. Tonight, I made lunch and dinner for tomorrow. I had never made soup before in my life, and now I have made 4! This really is a lifestyle change!

I plan on using the HCG for 30 days before beginning maintenance. Yes that means that I will not be eating the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, and get this . . .my dad is a chef!!!!!! But, nothing tastes better than skinny feels!!!

I look forward to this diet, which I am referring to as a journey.

October 30, 2010
I am FINALLY going to get my SWAG back!

No comments:

Post a Comment