Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feeling good . . . 9.2 gone!

So got on the scale this morning and I was down another pound. That makes my total 9.2 so far. I am feeling good about that. My mom and my aunt told me that they can tell that I am losing. I have friends on FB who are asking about HCG, and a few who said that they are about to start after Thanksgiving or at the beginning of the New Year. If I would have know about this all those years that weight loss was a resolution, I would have been at my goal weight 5 years ago! But I am still excited about what is happening to my body. I just ate Tomato Basil Chicken for lunch, and looking forward to my Hamburger later! Yep I said hamburger! If you want the recipe, let me know.  Will probably post later, but gotta catch up on some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment